We specialize in securities fundraising, digital payments and gaming law as well as general early stage tech formation.
Jared Febbroriello - Managing Partner
Mr. Febbroriello is a graduate of Hong Kong University, Suffolk University Law School, and Gettysburg College. He holds an LL.M. in Corporate Finance, a Juris Doctor with an international business concentration, a B.A. in Psychology and he speaks and writes Mandarin Chinese. While attending law school Mr. Febbroriello clerked for the Rhode Island Business Court under the Honorable Michael J. Silverstein. He also studied EU law at Lund Universitet in Sweden and he has written extensively on the Chinese legal system and the Chinese Bond market's influence on Eurobond pricing
- Advising Chinese state owned enterprise with privatization and subsequent 500mm IPO on the Hong Kong Exchange
- Advising 50mm Boston based private equity fund with formation and capital acquisition
- Advising a private bitcoin exchange with private placement of 2mm for partnership with NASDAQ
- Advising FINRA broker dealer as underwriters counsel
- Advising Asian based private equity group with 2bn AUM on exit strategies and international projects
- Advising OTCBB paper company with 4mm bridge loan
- Advising crowdfunding portal with compliance structure/li>
Carlos Duque - Partner
Carlos E. Duque, Esq. holds a Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law and Bachelor of Arts from Swarthmore College. Originally trained as a securities litigator, Mr. Duque serves as strategic business counsel for a variety of high growth companies specifically in payments, gaming law and securities finance. He has served as general counsel for a multinational corporation conducting business in Shanghai China, as well as the U.S. and Europe. He is well versed in gaming law, digital payments, corporate M&A, securities and commercial litigation as well as corporate governance and tax.
- Lead Counsel in merger between Swedish food startup incorporated in Hong Kong with a Delaware based parent company.
- Advised real estate and manufacturing startup in the medical marijuana industry.
- Lead Counsel to internet gaming startup through Series A financing.
- Lead Counsel in digitial payments/Point of Sale litigation.
- Advising Sharing Economy P2P Marketplace application through fundraising.
Mitchell Langman – Associate
Mitchell Langman holds a Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Emory University. Mitchell has extensive tax law training having worked for the Massachusetts Department of Revenue focusing on complex Federal and State tax issues. Mitchell’s primary practice involves litigation and includes cases ranging from real estate contract disputes to securities fraud and complex tort actions. Mitchell also regularly serves as general counsel for startups, advising on corporate structure and liability avoidance.